Whether you spend your time touring the country in a luxury motor coach, shuttling clientele to and from, or operating a fleet of school buses, modern advances in technology can make your drive a safer, more efficient, and more enjoyable experience. From stop-arm cameras and student monitors, to high-end audio/ video systems, GPS navigation, WiFi, and everything in between. At American Bus Sales, we strive to provide our customers with the latest and greatest that technology has to offer. While technology may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you are in the market for a new or pre-owned bus, some of the following options that we can offer may be of interest to you.
- Stop-arm cameras take a picture of the offending vehicles license plates when they pass a bus with the stop arm deployed. These can even be sent automatically to local law enforcement authorities.
- On-board camera systems can provide more information to your drivers about what is going on inside and outside of the bus.
- Student monitoring systems and motion detectors can alert your staff when a student is still on board after a bus has been parked.
- GPS navigation can allow you to track your fleet, set up optimized routes, and avoid congestion, saving time and money on fuel.
- Advanced telematics can not only help you to monitor your drivers’ behaviors, but also the maintenance needs and schedules of your vehicles.
- Interior and exterior LED lighting provides longer-lasting, brighter light while being more stylish and consuming less power.
- On-board WiFi provides entertainment, and gives your students or employees the ability to continue to work during their commute.
- 110V and USB power outlets can allow your bus to accommodate the ever-increasing demands of consumer electronics.
- Upgraded audio/video systems can help melt the hours away on those long road trips.
We sell and install all of these features, and many more. Give us a call today to discuss your technology goals, and how we can help you achieve them.